Monday, August 18, 2008

Welcome to our Blog

Yes, we have decided to join the 21st century. Now I just have to learn how to make it pretty and all that other technical stuff I am no good at. Help!

2 comments:

shreevit2beaver said...

I'm very excited that you are starting a blog. I'm not expert but if you have any questions on how to do something I can help. Or at least try and help.

Panama Jones said...

I figured out that if I click on "Create New Post" I can, well, create a new post. Uh, looks like you figured that out already.

But seriously, don't worry about fancy. If you are interested, at least half of B-n-L knows a thing or three.

But most importantly, welcome to the great blogosphere! I'm excited to keep up better with your goings-on, especially as I sit here in Atlanta on reserve.